backgrnd

Dec 19, 2010

Obligatory Cookie Post

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIES! This is my obligatory cookie post for my blog. I wish I could say that this year was the year that I discovered some amazingly delightful cookie that took my breathe away and forever changed my world, but it didn't happen. All of these recipes were good. A few of the very good. Out of all the cookies I will definitely be making the sugar cookies, the magic cookies, the whoopie pies and the macaroons again. Oooh magic bars and graham cracker bark they are my favorite... I make the graham cracker bark with semisweet chocolate chips and crushed peppermint candies on top...NOM! I am just going to link to the recipes I used for each cookie.  I'm not claiming any of them or anything I just used them!


My cookie decorating helpers! The elves were covered in powdered sugar, frosting and other sticky things by the end of the night!

One of the cookie plates that I made for the SA to take to his bosses.  Similar plates went with me to work and we sent some of them to SA's parents as well. Not to even mention the plate that is sitting on our kitchen counter!



Garam Masala Gingerbread

Cinnamon Spiced Hot Chocolate Cookies

Brown Sugar Shortbread

sugar cookies

dulce de leche

Macaroons

Chocolate Krinkles

Magic Cookie Bars

Peppermint Whoopie Pies

Chocolate Chip Cookies (just use the recipe on the back of the bag! holla!)

Graham Cracker Bark




4 comments:

Unknown said...

W O W, that is alot of cookies. I love when I get a plate of amny different ones.

Alessandra said...

So many cookies, wouldn't know which one to choose!

Lovely pics of the kids!

ciao
A.

Mary Bergfeld said...

What an assortment you were able to put together! They all look delightfully delicious, but your helpers stole the show. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Kim - Liv Life said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a wonderful plate!! I love the elves... my elves have grown so much they don't help quite as much anymore. But when they do we have so much fun!